2022 ANNUAL PCTM CONFERENCE
July 20-22, 2022
1 North 2nd St
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Speaker proposals are now closed, and the Program Committee is working on preparing an excellent conference for us.
Join us for a “Dinner and Learn” pre-conference with NCTM Presidents: Past, Present and Future on July 20, 2022, for $20 per attendee. Dinner is included in the cost.
The pre-conference will be a roundtable discussion with past NCTM president Dr. Robert Q. Berry, Past NCTM president Dr. Diane Briars, current NCTM president Dr. Trena Wilkerson and NCTM president-elect Kevin Dykema!
AT A GLANCE
- The Preconference, Dinner and Learn with NCTM Presidents
- Begins at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, July 20, 2022
- Dinner is included in the $20 cost
- The PCTM conference
- Begins at 8:00 am on Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Ends at 3:30 pm on Friday, July 22, 2022
- Thursday and Friday, morning coffee/tea/pastries and a buffet lunch are included in registration costs.
- Program book, electronic
- Admittance to all sessions and the Exhibit Hall on July 20-22, 2022
- Conference Meals [Menu]:
- Coffee/Tea/Pastries for Thursday and Friday morning
- Buffet lunch for Thursday and Friday
- Complementary one-year PCTM membership
- Act 48 Credit
- Pre-conference: $20
- Regular Registration: $130
- Student Registration: $76
The 2022 PCTM conference will be held at the Hilton Harrisburg, 1 North 2nd St, Harrisburg, PA 17101. PCTM has a special discount rate of $144.00 plus taxes per night. As a hotel guest of the Hilton, you will receive complimentary parking in the connecting Walnut Street parking garage (see below for directions). At check-in, present your garage parking ticket to the front desk and they will validate it for your complimentary parking. Due to space being limited, make your room reservations by June 29, 2022.
Booking Online: PCTM22 Reservation Link and use the reservation code PCTM22
Book over the phone: (717) 233-6000 and use the reservation code PCTM22
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING
Conference attendees/vendors who need parking, and are not staying overnight at the Hilton, are recommended to use the Walnut Street parking garage connected to the Harrisburg Hilton at a subsidized daily rate of $5.00 (maximum 10 hours; parking tickets must be validated and paid for at the hotel Front Desk to receive the discounted rate).
Directions to Walnut Street garage (click here for Google Map directions)
To access the entrance to the Walnut Street parking garage take the side street (which is Market Street) to the immediate right as you face the Hilton on North Second Street, make a left at the first back alley which is 3rd Street. The entrance to the parking garage is near the end of the alley (3rd Street) but just prior to Walnut Street.
Once parked, go to the elevator and go to the level marked with the Hilton logo. Exit the elevator and walk to the end of the hallway, turning right. This will lead to the 2nd floor entrance of the Hilton Harrisburg. Parking should be paid/validated at the front desk.
EXHIBIT HALL AND VENDORS
To express your interest in a vendor table, sponsorship, or all of the above, then explore and sign up for one of the options using the link below by May 1, 2022. Please know that we value and appreciate our vendors. To show our support, a maximum of two representatives may enjoy all of the conference meals. A general schedule for our Exhibit Hall set up, hours, and break down can be found using the link below.Pricing Structure:
- $350 – ½ page advertising in conference program, only.
- $500 – Vendor table located on the walking path between session rooms.
- $700 – Vendor table located on the walking path between session rooms and advertising during the IGNITE presentations at the beginning of day 1 (the kick-off of the conference).
- $1000 – Vendor table located on the walking path between session rooms and advertising (social media and ½ page conference program).
- [Sold out] $1300 – Vendor table located on the walking path between session rooms, advertising (social media and ½ page conference program), and 1 session.
- Wednesday July 20th: 2:00pm-4:00pm: Exhibit Hall early set-up
- Thursday July 21st: 6:30am-7:30am: Exhibit Hall set-up; 7:30am-4:30pm: Exhibit Hall hours for attendees
- Friday, July 22nd: 7:30am-3:00pm: Exhibit Hall hours for attendees; 1:00pm-2:30pm: Exhibit Hall break down
PCTM 2022 Vendors Registration Link
If one of the options you chose includes advertising your organization as an IGNITE sponsor, through our social media platforms, and/or through our conference program, then by May 1, 2022 please plan to submit a color or a black/white pdf document that includes a company web address (active links are recommended; Size: 8.5” by 11”) to our conference Program Chair Edel Reilly at email@example.com.
Shipping and Advanced Storage: Vendors can ship to the Hilton Harrisburg up to 3 days prior to the conference. Specifically, packages from vendors sent to the Hilton cannot arrive at the Hilton until Sunday, July 17th. The packages should be addressed as follows: Please address your packages as:
PA Council of Teachers of Mathematics 7/20-22/2022
One North Second Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Any vendor shipping out from the hotel has to have all items completely ready to ship out including labels on the box. Vendors are responsible for appropriate shipping costs.